Saturday, December 19, 2009
Must be in the Christmas spirit to be posting all these churches :)
The Catholic Church in Tsuwano was built in 1931.
It's a replica of the Oura Tenshudo, the church built by the French in Nagasaki in 1865.
Inside, no pews or chairs, only tatami to sit on.
The church is open daily.
On May 3rd there is a procession from the church up to the Chapel at Otome Pass followed by a Mass in front of the church.